Thursday, February 9, 2012

Yay, 2 more dresses...Can I get a little personal?

My baby e-boutique is slowly growing into her toddler stages.  Two dresses, "Beast" & "Goddess"

I will let you guess which one is which, as if it isn't obvious


ALSO the Valentine's Day contest is still going on, I mean who wouldn't want a free dress of their choice? lol Maybe I need to pick myself as the winner jking

I've also decided to morph this blog into somewhat of a personal blog and blog for the boutique as well.  Sometimes, I just want write, and it makes more sense to write on here instead of having two separate blogs.

This is my munchkin ....he's 4 going on 75, he has an opinion on everything..and he's a crabby moody cancer, lol



And then I have 2 cats, Alex, I've had since I was 13  (I'm now 29!), he's an old grumpy furball that  hates pictures... Autumn, is 5, she's a clingy nutball, but I love her, this is us being goofy:

As you can see I have a bit of time on my hands, to take silly pictures with my cat....haha but this is my family, they make me smile and give me hell all at once, but I am blessed beyond words because of them.  Now if only they could cook, clean, and pay a few bills around here!

This year is very exciting for me, a few professional and personal changes are planned...I've been a victim of becoming too comfortable with certain things in my life...when your comfortable, you don't want to change, and without change there is no growth...I'm realizing now that I'd rather be uncomfortable and witness growth rather than comfortable and stuck.

Forgive me, I'm not big on proofreading,  I just prefer to dump my thoughts out into the universe. 

-Mika

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea to share your personal thoughts as well as share your e-boutique on this blog. It makes it that much more personal. Your little one and your cat are so adorable, btw.

    I can't wait to read more from you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you soo much, I really appreciate this :D

    ReplyDelete