Sunday, August 7, 2011

Shipping problems will not stop me...

My very first shipment was supposed to come Friday...I was sooooo excited.  I logged on to the UPS site, and found my package in "Exception" status, which mean the shipping was delayed until Monday.  Out of the 365 days of the year, there was a power outage early in the AM at the UPS site my package was being held at...however, that did not stop my fun...I have uploaded the first shipment of products on to my site. 

http://www.intoxicatingvixen.bigcartel.com/

The first shipment included a couple of belts and accessories.  I am looking forward to my next few shipments which will include dresses and handbags.  ALSO I must say, I have an extra special complimentary gift for my customers that I'll be ordering soon as well.  I cant wait to get them, they are sooooo cute and is of use to every Intoxicating Vixen out there.

IV

No comments:

Post a Comment