Sunday, July 31, 2011

News...News...News...

It is my great pleasure to announce that "Intoxicating Vixen" has now morphed into a boutique.  Which will be selling accessories, clothing, handbags and more.  I have found that I enjoy picking out pieces that personify everything that an "Intoxicating Vixen" is and I want to nurture that.  I've made my first order of items today and they will be appearing on the site very shortly. The first shipment includes HOT belts, beauitful earrings and necklaces.  I can not wait to place them on my site.  The next shipment will include some dresses that I have been eying for a while.

Now...don't get me wrong...I LOVE making jewlery, and for anyone that still wants a handmade Intoxicating Vixen piece, can still inquire about having one made.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me :)

IV

No comments:

Post a Comment