Monday, August 22, 2011

Sooo excited...

Just a few minutes ago, I recieved my first order of dresses...I cant wait to post them up on the site, these are the dresses that I have been eyeing for a while.  I will be ordering my next set of dresses this friday..Everytime I get a package for my boutique, its like christmas for me.

This weekend, my lovely friend let me borrow her talents for a "mini-shoot" with my digital camera.  Chimebere Iruka is a makeup artist who is like no other, she has the ability to transform any face into a masterpiece...and she's a perfectionist.  Later on I will post some of the pics from the shoot, she really captured the pieces nicely as she was my "photographer" as well.

I just wanted to share my excitement about whats been going on with Intoxicating Vixen, there has been so much going on these past couple of days, I couldn't be more happier.

IV

No comments:

Post a Comment