Sunday, December 4, 2011

Completly Intoxicating

Went out for a night on the town recently, I needed a little "Edge" and I was feeling a little bossy like a "Dominatrix" and a bit "Vain" because you know I'm "Fancy" right?

In other words, my whole outfit was from the IV boutique...The Edge skirt, The Dominatrix belt, the Vain shirt, and the Fancy Handbag...I got many compliments and was quite pleased...
First I went out to dinner and then I went out to a nice little lounge spot. 

The lady in dots is my best friend, I borrowed her leg because I needed a resting spot for my arm... :) Jking, but as you can see, we had a blast...

Here is another shot of me...

I didnt get any shots of the handbag that I am in love with, but you can check it out at (as well as the other pieces shown)...
http://www.intoxicatingvixen.bigcartel.com/


I'm ordering some very very very spicy dresses this week, I can not wait to share...IV is coming along nicely

No comments:

Post a Comment