Friday, October 25, 2013

I'm still here....

Yay! It's almost my birthday....last year for my 30th I cut my hair off...this year for my 31st I am going longer. I invested in a clip on weave set from Indique, the Studio Collection Fishnet set to be exact.  Its a set of 9 wefts sewn together to make one large clip-on piece.  I received it in the mail today and I love it already!

I colored my hair a darker color, and I'm sitting under a hot dryer finishing up my roller set as I type this.  

One of the things I found a little frustrating before I purchased the set was there wasn't many reviews or youtube videos on it, I wanted to do as much research as possible on it and see different people with different looks.  I will def put a youtube up of me and my look. 

As for the boutique I am still running it, still loving it and looking for more wonderful pieces to share with beautiful vixens across the world.

I have a story I wanted to share....but I'm not quite ready to share it yet....

In honor of my previous hairstyle....RIP (for now)...
 
Me and (one of) my Buddhist statues...
sidenote....ummm I LOVE that corset, perhaps I should stock the boutique with some
 
 
Hope all is well....
-Shimika


1 comment:

  1. Glad you're still around :) I was thinking about cutting my hair for something different but I'll stick to changing the color

    ReplyDelete