Saturday, November 24, 2012

Small Business Saturdays/Belle!

Hey Ladies,
I hope EVERYONE enjoyed their Thanksgiving.  I didn't think that mine would be great, I actually hosted it at my house this year and I'm not the best cook, but I'm determined to learn.  Lets just say that I had NO food left, I was so pleased about it.  I checked out a really great blog for some ideas, Divas Can Cook.  Lets just say that her Pomegranate (Adult) Punch was a huge hit with my family, it was delicious!!!! My family deemed me the official Holiday Hostess, I can NOT wait for Christmas to come around, I am already thinking about the menu!

In honor of Small Business Saturdays, I am offering a 15% discount off your whole entire order ANNNNNND it s not just good for ONE Saturday, its good for a few weeks.  This would be a great time to visit www.IntoxicatingVixen.com to get a gift for yourself or a special Vixen in your life! The 15% is good until 12/21/2012...I seriously can not tell you how thankful I am for my customers.

 

The code for the 15% off is THANKS

Intoxicating Vixen's newest dress is....well, I want to say simply breathtaking, however NOTHING about her is simple at all....Complexly Breathtaking is more appropriate! Belle def ensures that you are the Belle of the Ball, no question about it!
check her out! 
http://www.intoxicatingvixen.com/product/belle
Don't forget to take advantage of the 15% off!!!! THANKS

The beautiful watch "Grandiose" has been restocked.  Everyone falls in love with this amazing piece. Whenever I wear it, I get so many questions about it!
Check her out!
www.intoxicatingvixen.com/product/grandiose
 Don't forget to take advantage of the 15% off!!!! THANKS ;)

The next post I do is a really exciting one, it'll break down some of the pieces IV carries and describe what type of woman/event these pieces would work best for....if you're looking for Christmas gifts, this will be a great post to keep an eye out for!




Thank you so much for reading! 
Mika :)

No comments:

Post a Comment