Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The new stuff...

I'm in love with the new items that are in the boutique! Whenever I get a new shipment, I'm like a kid in the candy store

First up, Demure..this piece is fantastic, its lined, very versatile and a pure classic.  $36 is a steal for her!



Next up is a full IV outfit, the top is Labyrinth ($22) and Edge ($20), a perfect balance of Sexy and Classy for $42 

Of course the accessories I chose for this outfit were Grandiose (the watch) and Ingress (the earrings) as well as Inclusion (the ring, which will be going on the site shortly)

Grandiose was such a hit that it sold out immediately, however I am ordering another shipment, I LOVE this piece 

Also Labyrinth (the top) can be worn so many ways, I wore it out the office last week with my fav blazer

Finally, my lovely Autumn Vixen giving me a peck of approval on the new items

 


 I ordered tokens of appreciation for my customers, I can not wait to receive them and share them with you all, they will be free with any IV order.  

I hope all is well with everyone, my wonderful work wife and I are finally getting together to work on the affirmation pieces soon, I can't wait to show them on the blog and hang them around my place!
 
-Shimika/IV


4 comments:

  1. Demure does look really nice! Cute pieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you look so sexy!gorgeous!)
    WatchMyBlogHere
    Love your blog! Hope you'll love mine and follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful items, Mika! I love the Demure dress and the watch! I might have to make that watch purchase soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the Demure Dress! Super cute. It could be dressed up or down.

    -Sincerely Daja

    ReplyDelete