Friday, May 20, 2011

Handmade pieces to exude the inner Vixen that all women possess...

Welcome! I am delighted that you have found your way to the den of the Lioness...I promise not to bite...just yet...

I am extremely blessed with the oppurtunity to share my craft and talant.  I create handmade jewlery, these pieces are special due to the fact that they are not mass made by some machine...passion, effort, love and time are put into my work and all of my pieces are different.  No two pieces are EXACTLY the same.

Pieces will be up for sale on my site very shortly, however if you'd like to inquire about one, feel free to email me at IntoxicatingVixen@gmail.com  
 

Here you will find specials, upcoming events, and random ramblings.  Also I will be highlighting other successful business owners who I've had the pleasure of working with and who I admire.

Here is a picture of one of the first pieces I've done, I call it "Heat"...the night I wore this piece at an event...I felt like a flame just giving off extreme hotness...everyone loved it.  It consists of a silver chain, a black chain red swarvoski crystals and black beading blended together to make you a Flaming Vixen...I'm on the left wearing the piece...
The beautiful young lady by myside...my right hand...is my best friend, an extraordinary make up artist...AKURI.  She will be featured on here in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment